We look forward to getting to know you!
Here at Blue Diamond Animal Hospital, we welcome new clients and patients to our full-service veterinary practice serving southwest Las Vegas and the surrounding Mountain’s Edge community. Our veterinarians and staff are devoted to staying up to date on the latest diagnostics, treatments, and wellness programs helping to maintain your pet’s optimal health.
Here are a few tips to help make your first visit with us a success:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to allow for check-in procedures.
- To help us get your pet checked in and to help shorten the wait time, please try to have the following items ready: medical records from your pet’s previous veterinarian, copies of recent lab work and vaccine history, microchip information, and our New Client Welcome Form filled out completely, if possible.
- To help our doctors get to know your pet better, we recommend you bring a list of topics you would like to discuss with us. Some examples are a pet’s diet, activity, new pet recommendations, insurance topics, etc.
- If you are running late, please call us ahead at 702-944-8440 to let us know.
- We know that your pet is important to you. To help ease their stress when entering our lobby, we ask that you keep your pets secure. Cats should be in carriers and dogs on leashes. If this is not possible, please let our staff know. We will gladly accommodate you.